Bridgit Mendler released her first album “Hello My Name Is…” in late October and ever since then, her song “Ready Or Not” has been playing on radio stations across the nation. The “Good Luck Charlie” actress’s fans (also known as Mendies) are excited to see what 2013 will bring for the actress and singer. Check out these cool facts about Bridgit.
1. In 2012 she portrayed Shane Harper’s girlfriend in his 2012 music video for “Rocketship”. In real life though, she is actually dating him. How cute!
2. Bridgit’s middle name is Claire.
3. “Thinkin Bout You” by Frank Ocean is her top song of 2012.
4. Her favorite color is purple
5. She was born on December 18th 1992 in Washington D.C. She grew up in Washington D.C. and moved to California when she was 8.
6. One thing Bridgit loves is chocolate.
7. She was the youngest performer ever in the San Francisco Fringe Festival.
8. Her first Halloween costume was a bunny rabbit.
9. In 2010 she was nominated for Breakout Female Star at the Teen Choice Awards.
10. Her first role was on a soap opera series in 2006 called “General Hospital” she played the character Lulu’s dream daughter.