superawesome.tv pixel

Blog

18 Mar

25 Facts On Ross Lynch

We LOVE Ross Lynch. He can really do it all, sing, act, dance and more. Check out these 25 facts below about the R5 singer. Then, let us know what you love about him!

1. His full name is Ross Shor Lynch. His friends and family have come up with some interesting nicknames for the actor including Rossy Jersey Shor and Rossome.
2. Ross’s favorite color is yellow.
3. He has three brothers and one sister. His siblings Riker, Rydel and Rocky are members of his family band. Family friend, Ellington is also a member of R5.
4. Ross can play piano, guitar and drums.
5. He was born in Littleton, Colorado on December 19, 1995.
6. Ross named one of his guitars Luna.
7. In 2005 he was on “So You Think You Can Dance”.
8. He loves to play hockey, he has been playing ever since he was a kid.
9. Ross just got his license not too long ago.
10. Ross loves to get adrenaline pumping.
11. He loves being high in the sky. He can’t wait to be old enough to get his pilot’s license.
12. His favorite movie is “Romeo And Juliet”
13. He is related to Derek and Julianne Hough.
14. Skateboarding is one of Ross’s many hobbies.
15. In 2013, Ross and Bella Thorne were featured in a Danimals yogurt commercial.
16. Ross plays Austin Moon on Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”. The series taped the pilot episode in 2011.
17. He’s super tall! Ross stands at 6 feet right now!
18. In 2007, Ross and his family moved to Los Angeles to support his brother Riker pursue his dream of working in the entertainment industry.
19. Ross is a huge fan of the Script, his brother Rocky got him into them.
20. Ross likes almost all types of food especially pizza.
21. His hair is naturally dirty blonde.
22. He used to be a part of the dance crew, Rage Boyz Crew.
23. R5’ debut EP titled “Loud” was released on February 19, 2013 and is now available on iTunes.
24. Ross has been hard at work filming a Disney Channel Original movie titled “Teen Beach Movie”. The film is scheduled to premiere on July 19th.
25. His official Twitter handle is @RossR5 and he has over 460,000 followers.

*Image Via Artist’s Instagram

685 Comments

• emily webler said on October 21, 2015 at 12:59 pm

ross lynch i what to be you ross lynch i well be your garlfriend babe emily webler said i am loney ross lynch and i have tears in my eyes riker lynch EMILY WEBLER SAID RYLAND LYNCH I WHAT TO MEANT TO BE WITH ROSS LYNCH IS BEING WITH WRONG GARL I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVE ME WE BELONG TOGTHER RYDEL LYNCH MY MOM AND AND AUSTIN WEBLER MY BROTHER AUSTIN WEBLER AND MY SISTER ALEXIS WEBLER SHE IS A GOOD SISTER RYDEL LYNCH AND AVA WEBLER IS SHE A AMZING SISTER TO RYDEL LYNCH THAY ARE HAPPY THAT ME ROSS LYNCH ARE COMPLE RIKER LYNCH AND I AM IN THE INRNET AND FACEBOOK TO RYDEL LYNCH AND RATILFF AND RIKER LYNCH AND RYLAND LYNCH AND ROCKY LYNCH AND ME AND ROSS LYNCH ARE BOYFRIEND AND GARLFRIEND RIKER LYNCH AND HIM ARE GOING OUT COURTNEY EATON THAT RIGHT FOR HURTING ME AND MY FEELINGS TO ROSS LYNCH EMILY WEBLER4 SAID I AM COURTNEY EATON IS BAD INFORANS ROSS LYNCH SHE IS NOT THE ONE TO BE WITH I AM THE ONE BABE EMILY WEBLER

• Ashleigh said on December 1, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I hate you girl stupid!

• emily webler said on October 21, 2015 at 1:09 pm

ross lynch emily webler said i well to anything for ross lynch i well to everthig for you babe i always love babe you have feelings for me babe i am always with you babe i what you to put your hand on my chaek ross lynch courtney eaton is not your garlfriend i am babe emily webler said that i am happy that you hare with babe emily webler said i well make yoy everthig for you riker lynch and ratilff and ryland lynch and rydel lynch thay she is not the one babe just two just you and me babe and put your arms around my and put your right hand and your laft hand on my wist and courtney eaton well be joues that we are going out babe just you and me babe

• Dylaun Rucker said on November 1, 2015 at 5:18 pm

My Favorite color is yellow too

• natasha blessing m said on November 5, 2015 at 8:36 am

hi Ross what’s up you will be always be my role model and and you are an amazing person and awesome dude hi Ro

• Ashleigh said on December 1, 2015 at 3:02 pm

I love Ross lynch!

• Shayla said on November 21, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Ross lynch is my favorite boy singer and he inspires me to try to be a singer one day.I have dreamed of becoming a singer since i was three
    and i’m WAY older than three.

• Ashleigh said on December 1, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I hate you !

• Angie said on January 13, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Hi I dont like Ross lych that much

• your name said on January 24, 2016 at 9:02 am

Why

• maddie said on November 21, 2015 at 5:38 pm

ross lynch is my favorite singer he is hot is ive dreamed of being a singer since i was three my cousin shayla thinks ross lynch is hot too he is ours nobody else deserves him weve liked him since we were one hes my favorite out of all

• Shayla said on November 21, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Hi maddie ross lynch is mine you cant have him.Not being creepy or anything but I look up pics of ross lynch everyday.

• Shayla said on November 21, 2015 at 5:40 pm

• Ava said on January 12, 2016 at 11:23 am

so do i

• znaiza said on November 25, 2015 at 10:43 am

can we date and can i have you kik i am a fan

• znaiza said on November 25, 2015 at 10:44 am

shut up creepy coney

• shaylyn said on December 1, 2015 at 7:59 pm

ross lynch has inspired me so much and now when I grow up I will be a singer and dancer.

• anna said on December 2, 2015 at 1:24 pm

I Love Ross Lynch !!!

• emily webler said on December 4, 2015 at 7:19 am

ross lynch love your songs babe and you are awsome perfomer riker lynch you did a amzing aon tour what stuff do you to for christmas rydel lynch i what to spating time with ryland you are my favorte popstar ross lynch on the show of austin and ally and teen beach movie and teen beach2 rocky lynch what do you flam the now music vieo ross lynch heart made up on you riker lynch you did good ryland on the dj brooth batter than me but you did amzing ross lynch you are my favorte acter

• emily webler said on December 4, 2015 at 7:31 am

ross lynch what it you do over the flam in the show of austin and ally do you act in the movie rockylynch but you did good riker lynch writing songs rocky lynch you are awsome ross lynch i dont know what is going on rydel lynch you are crushing on my brother austin webler you did amzing in the band rocky lynch you are my tird favorte rwhat video did you do rocky lynch do you like being on tour lot with your brothers and siser on tour rikerlynch do you worked on the

• emily webler said on December 4, 2015 at 7:50 am

riker lynch do you like being on tour not not fair for me i never gonna do that rocky lynch i love my famly ross lynch my mom is amzing mother riker lynch and i love do that rydel lynch you are cool garl and amzing pefomed cause you are a graet garl and funny rocky lynch you making me laugh so hard you are cute super cute and you did good hicy plaer riker lynch and riker lynch i love hoicky to ross lynch i did not kown that you live in california riker lynch how was the tour to you like do how no geting rydel lynch you are awsome garl and the pratty garl rydelynch i did not mat courtney eaton at ross lynch she is a an super cool garl and the graetast garl and i am super cool that you and har are going out and i am not riker lynch and why did you do that riker lynch and why you do that rydel lynch how i am comforsed rocky lynch i dont what ross lynch do date har i what to date him she is a brat garl and very bad garl riker lynch she a wonderful garl and iam sad and sraced riker lynch she is a buontyful yong lady ross lynch i am not sures ryland i what to live with you ross lynch babe i love so i well make you guys anything rikerlynch trust me on this and how its my falt ross lynch

• emily webler said on December 4, 2015 at 8:15 am

and why ross lynch i thought you love me riker lynch i love to cook and clean the house in 56227 summit drive mi 48316 city summit shbey town ship mi 5862772154 5862321258 mjwebleratjIll webleratgmail.com lisen to me ross lynch emily webler that mat you last year rocky lynch to you remmer that ryland you are an my favorte acter ross lynch i dont what you to hurting me and my feelings ross lynch in my life marry me babe i well be your garlfrend babe i stil love you babe and i mass you babe what have you been ross lynch emily webler said i well make you anything you what babe just belive me babe i am just the lonly garl babe and why you care babe how was the tour did you have fan touring around the word babe iand ross lynch i love eating earything babe i love the coloer do ross lynch yallow do is my favorte coloer do ross lynch i love spaing time with my brothers and my siser alexis webler and ava webler do riker lynch she is a wonderful parson in my life ryland and are you trying do hurt me ross lynch istil love you babe i thought you hate me riker lynch are you trying rade me how good you do that do this to me like that ross lynch am just the lonly garl i and i flat sad and comfesd at you trying to over me ross lynch on my back riker lynch i thought you care about me at all and is al your falt to trying rod my life and what worry with you ross lynch are you falling an you did awsome ross lynch how come you try ing ihave a famly you really love me my mom and dad mark webler and he is a wonderful father i am is oldTest daughter riker lynch and my brother austin webler is a amzing brother who love me rocky lynch i allways loved tham in my life and my borthday is coming up me and my mom plan prary for my famly ross lynch i love christmas i am an a amzing cookinger riker lynch i make cookies i get a bowl and put it con the couter and i go get the flour and making powder and put it in my hands and whan i walked over the couter and put the flour down and the making power down and i i di a good job ross lynch how come you dont belive me riker lynch

• Emily Webler said on December 8, 2015 at 8:58 pm

Ross Lynch I what sparing more time with you bAbei am the one babe mass you babe how you doing on the now song easy love riker lynch

• Brianna. Rooker said on December 9, 2015 at 6:37 am

Come to my. 22 b day

• Brianna rooker said on December 9, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Go to disny. On my b day

• Ava said on January 12, 2016 at 11:22 am

I love you Ross I would do anything for you.You are the best person in the world I love your music your dancing your acting your hair.I love everything about you please notice me on Instagram @ava_abbott_2004

• Andy Gulick said on January 27, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Ross Lynch has always made me laugh I think he has a great personality

• Lydia Marie Winans said on February 8, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Ross is very hot, cute, and attractive. He always makes me laugh a lot. Ross and I like up beat music. We are both spontaneous.

• Lydia Marie Winans said on February 8, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Ross is very hot, cute, and attractive. Ross and I like up beat music. We are both spontaneous.

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

If you could switch places with any celeb, who would it be?

Loading ... Loading ...