Blog

18 Mar

25 Facts On Ross Lynch

We LOVE Ross Lynch. He can really do it all, sing, act, dance and more. Check out these 25 facts below about the R5 singer. Then, let us know what you love about him!

1. His full name is Ross Shor Lynch. His friends and family have come up with some interesting nicknames for the actor including Rossy Jersey Shor and Rossome.
2. Ross’s favorite color is yellow.
3. He has three brothers and one sister. His siblings Riker, Rydel and Rocky are members of his family band. Family friend, Ellington is also a member of R5.
4. Ross can play piano, guitar and drums.
5. He was born in Littleton, Colorado on December 19, 1995.
6. Ross named one of his guitars Luna.
7. In 2005 he was on “So You Think You Can Dance”.
8. He loves to play hockey, he has been playing ever since he was a kid.
9. Ross just got his license not too long ago.
10. Ross loves to get adrenaline pumping.
11. He loves being high in the sky. He can’t wait to be old enough to get his pilot’s license.
12. His favorite movie is “Romeo And Juliet”
13. He is related to Derek and Julianne Hough.
14. Skateboarding is one of Ross’s many hobbies.
15. In 2013, Ross and Bella Thorne were featured in a Danimals yogurt commercial.
16. Ross plays Austin Moon on Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”. The series taped the pilot episode in 2011.
17. He’s super tall! Ross stands at 6 feet right now!
18. In 2007, Ross and his family moved to Los Angeles to support his brother Riker pursue his dream of working in the entertainment industry.
19. Ross is a huge fan of the Script, his brother Rocky got him into them.
20. Ross likes almost all types of food especially pizza.
21. His hair is naturally dirty blonde.
22. He used to be a part of the dance crew, Rage Boyz Crew.
23. R5’ debut EP titled “Loud” was released on February 19, 2013 and is now available on iTunes.
24. Ross has been hard at work filming a Disney Channel Original movie titled “Teen Beach Movie”. The film is scheduled to premiere on July 19th.
25. His official Twitter handle is @RossR5 and he has over 460,000 followers.

*Image Via Artist’s Instagram

307 Comments

• Jules said on March 22, 2014 at 12:33 pm

You guys are wrong his birthday is December 29 we have the same birthday so much for accurate information.

• nancy said on March 22, 2014 at 1:00 pm

He is sooooooooooo hot, cute, and a lot more.

• Gioella said on March 24, 2014 at 6:42 am

You wrote his birthday wrong it’s Dec.29,1995

• Briannna Ross said on March 25, 2014 at 10:18 am

I love him so much and we have so much in common it’s crazy! He is my everything and i love and admire him so much! <3

• Brianna Ross said on March 25, 2014 at 10:34 am

Hey Ross i dont know if you can see this but i just wanted to say that i love you so much, words can not describe my love for you its so powerful! I love your voice and music it is absolutly amazing and i watch Austin and Alley all the time and you are so funny on it :0 Ross i cant get anough of you,and you are the reason why i keep my head up and stay strong in life. I dont care what people say about you, you will always be in my heart! and it would be a dream come true if i could ever meet you, i would cry and and be the happiest person in the world! i want to become an actress so bad and when that happens we will be the best of friends or more ;) and hopefully i can meet you before i become famous. You inspire me so much to be an actress and plus your really good at it! plz find me at bross2290@gmail.com. I love you with all my heart Ross and you are my everything1 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Brianna Ross said on March 25, 2014 at 10:35 am

Hey Ross i dont know if you can see this but i just wanted to say that i love you so much, words can not describe my love for you its so powerful! I love your voice and music it is absolutly amazing and i watch Austin and Alley all the time and you are so funny on it :0 Ross i cant get anough of you,and you are the reason why i keep my head up and stay strong in life. I dont care what people say about you, you will always be in my heart! and it would be a dream come true if i could ever meet you, i would cry and and be the happiest person in the world! i want to become an actress so bad and when that happens we will be the best of friends or more ;) and hopefully i can meet you before i become famous. You inspire me so much to be an actress and plus your really good at it! plz find me at bross2290@gmail.com. I love you with all my heart Ross and you are my everything! <3 <3 <3 <3

• kaquia said on April 1, 2014 at 4:35 pm

OMG I’m Ross Lynch number 1fan I know ever thing. About u I love you

• your name said on April 7, 2014 at 6:29 am

Cool Ross should be with Laura marano

• your name said on April 7, 2014 at 8:30 pm

I. love. you

• sadie said on April 8, 2014 at 1:22 pm

thank you so much for all nthis information. I have to do a report on a famous person and i picked ross lynch. thank you so much! i hope i get an A+

• your name said on April 11, 2014 at 10:43 am

I am your #1 fan. You are so cute and awesome. One day I want to become famous and meet you

• tierrah said on April 11, 2014 at 1:43 pm

He is soooooooo cute and talented

• rossrocker said on April 11, 2014 at 11:47 pm

If you can see this right now I am your number 1 fan I would pass out if I ever saw you can I have your real number if you can post on here

• rossrocker said on April 11, 2014 at 11:52 pm

I love you and I would marrie you out of a pecific person that I love but not as much as I love you

• Cassidy said on April 12, 2014 at 3:52 am

you are soooooooooo hot and I love your show Austin and Ally

• Cassidy said on April 12, 2014 at 3:58 am

You are the best actor I know and very talented with great hair and awsome songs I realy wish I could meet your #1 fan Cassidy

• vivi said on April 13, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I love you ross & i think y r very talented also very hot & sexy
    exyexy

• vivi said on April 13, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I love you ross & i think y r very talented also very hot & sexy

• awesome_Clars said on April 13, 2014 at 6:58 pm

wow ross you really hooked up the top. Who knew you’ll be so sucessful. You don’t know me or anyone else who commented in jere bit I think your funny and Awesome. You should keep up the good work your doing. Who knows, soon you’ll be a cool pilot. But if you want to be a pilot keep dreaming amd work for it.

• awesome_clars said on April 13, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I don’t know if your seeing this but let me tell you. I’m from the philippines and I have a lot of identity. I don’t like to reveal myself to anyone so much. You might see me some time on america if you will go out to the world. I won’t scream for your name if I see you just a typical smile maybe but I won’t run after u or scream your name. Just a typical smile maybe. I am one your fans but I am not as crazy as them.

• barbra weaver said on April 16, 2014 at 9:07 am

i love you

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

Who would you like to see more of on our website?

Loading ... Loading ...