Blog

18 Mar

25 Facts On Ross Lynch

We LOVE Ross Lynch. He can really do it all, sing, act, dance and more. Check out these 25 facts below about the R5 singer. Then, let us know what you love about him!

1. His full name is Ross Shor Lynch. His friends and family have come up with some interesting nicknames for the actor including Rossy Jersey Shor and Rossome.
2. Ross’s favorite color is yellow.
3. He has three brothers and one sister. His siblings Riker, Rydel and Rocky are members of his family band. Family friend, Ellington is also a member of R5.
4. Ross can play piano, guitar and drums.
5. He was born in Littleton, Colorado on December 19, 1995.
6. Ross named one of his guitars Luna.
7. In 2005 he was on “So You Think You Can Dance”.
8. He loves to play hockey, he has been playing ever since he was a kid.
9. Ross just got his license not too long ago.
10. Ross loves to get adrenaline pumping.
11. He loves being high in the sky. He can’t wait to be old enough to get his pilot’s license.
12. His favorite movie is “Romeo And Juliet”
13. He is related to Derek and Julianne Hough.
14. Skateboarding is one of Ross’s many hobbies.
15. In 2013, Ross and Bella Thorne were featured in a Danimals yogurt commercial.
16. Ross plays Austin Moon on Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”. The series taped the pilot episode in 2011.
17. He’s super tall! Ross stands at 6 feet right now!
18. In 2007, Ross and his family moved to Los Angeles to support his brother Riker pursue his dream of working in the entertainment industry.
19. Ross is a huge fan of the Script, his brother Rocky got him into them.
20. Ross likes almost all types of food especially pizza.
21. His hair is naturally dirty blonde.
22. He used to be a part of the dance crew, Rage Boyz Crew.
23. R5’ debut EP titled “Loud” was released on February 19, 2013 and is now available on iTunes.
24. Ross has been hard at work filming a Disney Channel Original movie titled “Teen Beach Movie”. The film is scheduled to premiere on July 19th.
25. His official Twitter handle is @RossR5 and he has over 460,000 followers.

*Image Via Artist’s Instagram

604 Comments

• hannah brady said on March 11, 2015 at 5:09 pm

hey I love Ross Lynch so much and I also love there band “R5″

• Madison said on March 22, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Me too sister

• tania said on May 11, 2015 at 11:35 am

he is cool and his family is to but some times he sould think just about him self

• Ava silcox said on May 18, 2015 at 10:47 am

You know his number right. I sware

• your name said on May 22, 2015 at 12:54 pm

I want to meet Ross Shor Lynch so bad he is so awesome I want to come Los Angeles

• ashley said on March 14, 2015 at 9:46 pm

i love Ross lynch so much i wish i could meet him in person, l always listen to “R5″

• alexis h. said on April 7, 2015 at 10:42 pm

I wish i could meet him to.
      # ROSSY

• hannah said on April 20, 2015 at 6:55 pm

can you go on a real date with me ross and get married you are seriously my future husband I love to be your wife I will make you anything for breakfast in the morning I will make you pan cakes and waffles if you like I been wating for months to win a date with you at my old house in sebastin and win a text from you and win a call from you I love you ross from Hannah love ross xo xo xo xo xo

• emily webler said on May 15, 2015 at 8:57 am

emily webler said ross lynch emily i am huge r5 fan i love my mom and dad i love to spet time with my sister alexis webler she plat the vion and flut to ross lynch and riker lynch and ratilff i what to be with you babe emily webler said i what to be your wife ross lynch i well make you anything to tast good ross lynch walffuls and pancake ross lynch i what you to be my future husband babe emily webler said i love the rain and ican speek in jepans ross lynch hwaie

• Riker Lynch Facts | Pen Pal said on March 17, 2015 at 8:16 am

[…] Popstar! » 25 facts on ross lynch We love ross lynch. he can really do it all, sing, act, dance and more. check out these 25 facts below about the r5 singer. then, let us know what you love about him!. […]

• your name said on March 19, 2015 at 11:40 am

sinde me somthing

• Madison said on March 22, 2015 at 9:41 pm

What?

• Madison said on March 22, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I love ross lynch, he’s my favorite male actor. I going to his concert soon June 28 2015 and I might meet him #pumped

• alayna said on March 26, 2015 at 2:13 pm

i so love ross lynch. he is so cute. he like my dream boy! where is that concert at Madison? I know practically everything about him, I hope that doesn’t sound too creepy!

• Awesome said on April 13, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Nice

• your name said on March 29, 2015 at 10:25 pm

I love ross lynch and R5

• Gabby L. said on April 1, 2015 at 9:38 pm

I love Ross Lynch!!!!!!!!!! I love Austin and Ally!!!

• chris toms said on April 7, 2015 at 8:17 am

My granddaughter wants to marry him and have a baby

• alexis h. said on April 7, 2015 at 10:39 pm

# OVER BORD

• Awesome said on April 13, 2015 at 5:41 pm

That is creepy

• alexis said on April 7, 2015 at 10:37 pm

What i love about ross lynch is that he dosent care what people think of him.
    #NOT A HATER

• your name said on April 11, 2015 at 10:18 pm

IKR

• Heidi said on April 11, 2015 at 10:17 pm

I like LOVE,LOVE,LOVE.LOVE Ross Lynch. and we both love yellow and pizza but most of all HOCKEY. So ROCK ON ROSS LYNSH

• LoveAustin Fangirl said on April 16, 2015 at 12:21 pm

HE is the best person and should be with Laura because they look cute together

• Fan girl said on April 21, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I think he kinda looks cute with Maia mitchell

• deny2294 said on April 24, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Nice but actually his birthday is on 29 not 19 december :)

• arianna said on May 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm

yeah your right girl

• arianna said on May 7, 2015 at 9:04 pm

omg omg omg i have all the information i need about ross and im probably gonna meet him and get vip tickets to his next concert

• martaysia said on May 11, 2015 at 8:48 am

what I love about ross is his dancing, I love the way it comes easy to him. it helps when hes singing.

• J.D. DePass said on May 12, 2015 at 2:55 am

I guess I should say my daughters are big fans … But in all honesty, I am too. I’m a military vet of 22 years and would go through great links for my girls. There is one question I need to ask … Are you related to a Mike Lynch who was an Athletic Director at Air Academy High School? My wife and I coached volleyball there and he was a great friend to us. My family will always be fans!

• emily webler said on May 15, 2015 at 9:04 am

riker lynch i what to spet time with you i what to meet you riker lynch how was your brother racky lynch and to you love to spet time with your sister rydel lynch my sister alexis webler and ava webler my mom is prod of me thair duagher emily webler i love my famly ross lynch i love to go to my ant shall got as tiktes to meet you you are a amzing riker i say you in daceing with the stars with allson holler

• emily webler said on May 15, 2015 at 9:12 am

ratilff you are a amzing drumer ratilff you are great guy ratilff emily said i what to spet time with you i was born in desomber 14/ 15 1998 atilff i love ross lynch he is cute guy for me i what to be is my furtue hasband and emily webler i love my mom and ada my raet of my famly tony webler and ant dise and my cusin made and mria thaere daugther maina and brian and is wife baeky and thair kids sysen and katlan to even my how nabr i love my brother austin he his a good driver riker lynch

• emily webler said on May 15, 2015 at 9:17 am

rydel emily said you are a great pairson rydel you and your youger brother ryland are wasome and you and ross lynch are a amzing pino player rydel lynch my seand eold youger brother austin webler ridw a stabroud rydel lynch and he favoter coloer is red rydel lynch and he drive rydel lnch

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

If you could switch places with any celeb, who would it be?

Loading ... Loading ...