Blog

28 Apr

‘Austin & Ally’ Renewed For Season 4!

YAY! Disney Channel has renewed ‘Austin & Ally’ for its fourth season! Even though Disney is still airing first-run season 3 episodes, A&A fans have been campaigning for a S4 for months! We’re super excited to see the cast return for season 4 and all the awesome episodes that are to come! Are you excited?

Before the big announcement, A&A’s Calum Worthy even created a BuzzFeed list titled “18 Reasons For #AustinAndAllySeason4.” He listed a bunch of adorable reasons (using some awesome gifs) and we couldn’t agree more with him!!

Tags:Tags: , ,

16 Comments

• Alex Sheppard said on April 28, 2014 at 3:10 pm

IM so so excited for #AustinandAllySeason4 I love it I love you guys im Such a big big fan of you all @Raini_Rodriguez @rossR5 @lauramarano @CalumWorthy A&Ally

• Mary J. Celis said on April 28, 2014 at 3:52 pm

wow i love you guys, esperamos verlos nuevamente

• wanting Nian said on April 28, 2014 at 6:45 pm

oh yeah austin moon

• HEIDI said on April 28, 2014 at 10:14 pm

hey ROSS LYNCH and LAURA MARANO i can’t wait to watch season 4 of AUSTIN & ALLY next year. i love you ROSS LYNCH and LAURA MARANO ON AUSTIN & ALLY, ROSS you are very cute and very special to me. i have a huge crush on you ross lynch and i am your # 1 biggest fan in the whole wide world.

• HEIDI said on April 28, 2014 at 10:15 pm

hey ROSS LYNCH and LAURA MARANO i can’t wait to watch season 4 of AUSTIN & ALLY next year. i love you ROSS LYNCH and LAURA MARANO ON AUSTIN & ALLY. ROSS lynch you are very cute and very special to me. i have a huge crush on you ross lynch and i am your # 1 biggest fan in the whole wide world.

• HEIDI said on April 28, 2014 at 10:26 pm

hey ROSS LYNCH AND LAURA MARANO i can’t wait to watch season 4 of AUSTIN and ALLY next year. i love both of you guys so much on the show austin and ally. ross lynch i have a huge crush on you. you are very very cute and very very sweet. you have a amazing voice on r5. i am you # 1 biggest fan in the whole wide world.

• HEIDI said on April 28, 2014 at 10:27 pm

hey ROSS LYNCH AND LAURA MARANO i can’t wait to watch season 4 of AUSTIN and ALLY next year. i love both of you guys so much on the show austin and ally. ross lynch i have a huge crush on you. you are very very cute and very very sweet. you have a amazing voice on r5. i am your # 1 biggest fan in the whole wide world.

• Nia said on April 28, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Sorry to be mean but DUDE,quite leaving so much comments. Your latterly replying to YOURSELF!

• Emmanie said on April 29, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I will cry if they stop Austin and ally and I will hate Disney cause it will be no more Raura

• kelsey said on April 30, 2014 at 11:19 am

OMG im so exicted i cant wait i love you guys so much

• Jess said on May 2, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Yay! I’m so excited. This was my favorite Disney show!!

• alyssa said on May 7, 2014 at 6:38 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love austin and ally

• sabrina said on May 9, 2014 at 6:09 pm

veary funny calum worthy

• Daaim Lewis said on July 12, 2014 at 11:54 am

Raini Rodriguez Ross Lynch Calum Worthy And Laura Marano Austin And Ally Season 4 Episode 6 The Philadelphia Story Remember Going Wawa Welcome America Concerts And Fireworks See you next Years on Fourth of July?

• Austin and Ally said on December 3, 2014 at 12:39 am

I’ll miss my friend too Austin and Ally How will I go on I lived with the
    I want you to get the I’ll get right on that you look well so do. You
    I’m going to miss you at home I love is here I’M JUST SO HAPPY YOU CAME THANK YOU

LIKE I WANT YOU TO THE LOVE IS HERE AMOR ALLY AUSTIN WEEK DANCE FRIEND DAY
    BY CAME THANK AND WAS WAY MORE
    By

• Ross and ally said on December 16, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Ally show rock o three the I have and you that just one
    Austin I love you came Heart to Heart Girlfriend and
    Boyfriend is and Have day dance Ally Boyfriend flower day one Father day mom dad you came gift three show
    rock o three performance Ally girlfriend one more the

Poll

If you could switch places with any celeb, who would it be?

Loading ... Loading ...