The international phenomenon CNCO is coming to the US!
After selling out 40 headlining concerts in 15 different countries, the Latin Grammy nominated boyband, is embarking on their first headlining tour in the United States!
Get ready to see Christopher (Ecuador), Erick Brian (Cuba), Joel (Mexico), Richard (Dominican Republic) and Zabdiel (Puerto Rico) perform “Se Vuelve Loca” and other top hits live!
Emerging from Univision’s La Banda competition, CNCO went on to take the international music scene by storm. Their first album, Primera Cita, was certified Diamond, Platinum and Gold (in the US, Latin America and Europe).
The multi-awarded group has shared the stage with Latin Music icons Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull on their North American tours and already won six Latin American Music Awards, five Premios Juventud, three Premios Tu Mundo, three Latin Billboard Awards, three Premio Lo Nuestro Awards, one Kids Choice Award, one Teen Choice Award and one iHeartRadio Music Award.
Check out their U.S. Tour Dates below:
- January 24, 2019 – McAllen, TX, Hidalgo Arena
- January 25, 2019 – Houston, TX, Smart Financial Centre
- January 26, 2019 – Dallas, TX, Music Hall @ Fair Park
- January 27, 2019 – El Paso, TX, The Coliseum
- February 16, 2019 – San Jose, CA, City National Civic
- February 17, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA, Microsoft Theater
- February 21, 2019 – Boston, MA, House of Blues
- February 22, 2019 – Chicago, IL, Rosemont Theatre
- February 23, 2019 – New York NY, United Palace
- March 1, 2019 – Miami, FL, American Airlines Arena
- March 2, 2019 – Orlando, FL, House of Blues
Ready to buy those tickets? A pre-sale special which will be available on September 19th at 10 AM EST/PST! Regular tickets will be live on September 21st at 10 AM EST/PST. For additional ticket information regarding CNCO’s tour please visit cncomusic.com.
Promoters for the United States shows of “CNCO World Tour” will be CMN Events and Walter Kolm Entertainment.