There’s a “Men In Black” spinoff in the works and the news is going intergalactic!
Who’s excited to get to know a new generation of super secret agents will be protecting Earth from alien bad guys?
What we know so far:
- The movie will be set in the same movie-verse as the original 1997 film and its sequels.
- The story will begin in London.
- “Taken” star Liam Neeson has just signed on to play the head of the MIB organization in London.
- “Thor: Ragnarok” co-stars Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson will be starring alongside each other again, having also signed on to do the project, but their roles and characters are still very hush-hush.
- Steven Spielberg will be executive producing.
- The movie’s original producers, Walter F. Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, will be back to produce.
- “Fate of The Furious” director, F. Gary Gray, will be helming the project.
- “Iron Man” screenwriters Matt Holloway and Art Marcum have penned the script.
- As of now, the studio has this untitled spin off dated for a June 14, 2019 release.
OMG! This project is shaping up to be one universally epic production! Just be careful of coming across men in black suits and dark shades holding devices that make bright flashes of light. You might not remember any of this.