As Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding date draws nearer and nearer, we’re all just getting more excited
– after all, the May 19 nuptials of the incredibly adorable royal couple is definitely the stuff fairytales are made of!
And now, we’ve got even more deets about the royal affair!
Kensington Palace has released more info about Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding:
– The two will be riding in a horse-drawn carriage through the streets of Windsor after exchanging their I Dos
– The service will begin at 12 pm UK time; the carriage procession will begin at 1 pm UK time
– The full service at St. George’s Chapel will be led by the Rt Revd. David Conner, the dean of Windsor
– The couple will be married by the Archbishop of Canterbury The Most Revd. and Rt. Hon. Justin Welby
– Reception will be at St. George’s Hall; a private reception will be held in the evening by Prince Charles
The scheduled carriage ride will see the royal couple leaving Windsor Castle via Castle Hill and heading along High Street through Windsor Town, before returning to the castle.
Kensington Palace declared in a statement:
“They hope this short journey will provide an opportunity for more people to come together around Windsor and to enjoy the atmosphere of this special day.”
Is it May 19 yet??????