Blog

28 Mar

Is James Maslow Dating Halston Sage?!

Ever since we posted the video of James Maslow talking about Debby Ryan, we started getting the feeling that although Debby and James were not dating, there definitely was a special girl in James’ life. But who?!

Well our questions can be put to rest because James made it pretty clearly that he has eyes for one blonde Nickelodeon star. The lucky lady is How To Rock’s Halston Sage! Last week the duo were both on spring break, tweeting pictures of the beach. But it wasn’t until a few days ago that the couple revealed that they were actually in Cabo together!

They sent each other these adorable tweets (with the picture above).

James also posted a picture of his and Halston’s shadows with them holding hands. So adorbs!

James Maslow on WhoSay

We think Halston and James are the perfect match and they look so happy together! We love it

118 Comments

• Stella said on December 10, 2012 at 4:43 am

I am a TRUE Rusher but I do NOT support this at ALL! She is a HORRIBLE actress!If she wouldn’t have been on How To Rock the show wouldn’t have gotten cancelled. I mean wow, she’s soooo bad the show got cancelled after just 1 season. No one else is that bad. Her mouth looks like a horse. James needs to be with someone who has won awards for their acting, me. No I haven’t won a KCA or a Emmy award yet but neither has Holston. Her face looks like she was hit by a bus. I would never use you for fame, James. I love you just for you! And you are only 2 years older than I am. You and the guys should date Rushers because we know you best. And we truly do care about all of you. Think about that, and stop dating ugly, rude girls like Halston.

• Get over yourself said on March 20, 2013 at 8:16 am

that’s just harsh, maybe the show got cancelled because it wasn’t receiving enough viewers…anyway, she is beautiful, maybe you might not think that, but seeing as how you just bashed someone, who you don’t even know, that’s pretty shallow and shows how little you actually care. look he likes her, she likes him. what’s the f-ing problem. And as someone who is older than her, shouldn’t you be supportive, if u really ‘love’ this guy, why not just let him be? You have some serious issues.

And how do u know what she is like in really life? How do you know that james maslow is not a big ass? Or how do you know that Haslton sage is only into him for fame, believe me, if that were true, she wouldn’t be dating him.

BTW, i liked How to rock, but I felt the story line was too repetitive, there have been countless shows with a similar plot line, maybe that’s why the show got cancelled !

Seriously, get over yourself, she is not horrible, but the comment you just made, makes you a horrible person! What happened to treat others like you want to be treated!

• Suzanna said on May 30, 2013 at 9:15 pm

you are so right! You know, Ever since I found this out, I punch james’s face in magazine’s!!! I’ve had a crush on him for so long and I just want them to break up!!!

• Enter your name… said on June 12, 2013 at 11:05 am

I agree GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bitch Please said on July 18, 2013 at 1:00 pm

how would you know she’s rude? how dare you say she’s a horrible actress when all you are is a stereotypical and judgemental human being. you should know that personality matters more than looks, and her’s is most likely prettier than yours. why does it matter if she’s a horrible actress anyway? james maslow sure doesn’t think so.

• Lexi Wiederhold said on December 28, 2013 at 1:36 am

Hey she is really pretty and she is not a bad actress, Halston Sage is pretty and if James loves her then that is all that matters. His love for her counts not ours. It’s his opinions that matter and if you say stuff like he is making a big mistake with dating her then that might make him feel like we don’t support him. I am only 14 but still even i know what a cute couple looks like and James Maslow and Halston Sage are a really cute couple. Besides it is James’s love liife not yours he makes his own decisions in love. Not you.

• mackenzie said on June 12, 2013 at 10:58 am

James ur HOTTTT!!!!!! that’s a reason why I like u but use ur lips for a girlfriend that’s actually worth hanging out with!!!! <3 u RUSHER4EVER!!!!!!!!!!

• mackenzie said on June 12, 2013 at 11:01 am

i’m jealous of STUPID Halston not a fan!!!!
    James show off ur abs more AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!<3 u hottie!!!!!!!!!! when I play a game I always pretend ur my boyfriend I think about u Worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRAZY 4 U!!!!!!!!! RUSHERS <3 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mackenzie said on June 12, 2013 at 11:05 am

get over yourself person uhm halston is stupid
    watch NEVER TOO YOUNG!!!!!!!!! everyone u’d luv it if ur a rusher and mattyb fan!!!!!!!

• Sara said on June 30, 2013 at 9:35 am

Hmm another gf from Nick! Funny they are under contract with the same studio as him… They are all beards! Studios have done forever!

• skyla said on July 25, 2013 at 10:42 am

i think they look very cute together your right bitch please i do agree with you you shouldnt judge a person you dont even know that is called bullying and noone likes a bully so stop hurting peoples feelings just to make your self feel better that is pathtic get over yourselfs

• Claudia said on August 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Hey James and Halston are a very awesome cute couple but I’m Jelous of Halston cuz I’m like a big fan and love James but I think that they keep dating no matter what people say they should keep it to them selves

• Enter your name… said on September 19, 2013 at 8:26 pm

now this is a comment worth reading and appreciating plus i LOVE james i wanna date him, its not a crazy crush that can end;i really really like him (i think there are tonnes girls who feel that way) but i think Halston is okay and its their choice. doesnt mattter for who says what.

• secret admirer said on November 22, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Halston is a bitch her and james are not voted #3 as a cute couple she cheated on him i don’t like halston back off James maslow is taken jalston broke up his band didn’t break up so im happy she lefted him he planned this marriage and kids to her revealed to star 99.9 conneticut what a bitch

• Secret admirer said on December 20, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Halston is ugly i know she is cabrona but her and were not voted as a couple they are not real life couple she is dating some body else i don’t like her james maslow is mine and mine only there is no jalston im so glad his band didn’t break up halston is dating some one i know im james’s girlfriend not halston she lacks of inprastion so im rejecting her

• your name said on December 20, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Halston is ugly she is cabrona but her and james were not voted as a cute couple they are not real life couple she is dating someone i know who is from BOK highschool i don’ like her because she is jelous james maslow is mine and only mine there is no jalston they made it up im happy his band didn’t break up halston was never dated in 2012 im james’s girlfriend not halston because she is seeing another man

• Secret admirer said on December 20, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Halston is so ugly she is cabrona but her and james are not voted as a cute couple they are not real life couple she is dating guy who is frombok high school i don’t like because she is jelous of me james maslow is mine and only mine there is no jalston they both made it up his band didn’ break up halston was never dated anyone in 2012 im james’s girlfriend not halston because she is seeing another man and she is not dating james

• Nameless said on November 23, 2013 at 4:35 pm

James maslow and halston sage are not danny and sandy in grease and they were not a cute couple so i will have you know that im not a fan im just a family of big time rush one of them is my boyfriend i hate halston and she is ugly BTR fans are so cool James shoud be dating me not halston

• Name less said on December 20, 2013 at 1:56 pm

James maslow and halston sage are not danny and sandy in grease they made it that upso i will have you know im not a fan of big time rush im just a family of them and one of them is my boyfriend i never liked halston her fans hate her and she is aweful BTR fans are so cool and fun james should be dating me not halston because she found some one

• Secret admirer said on December 20, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Halston is so ugly and she is cabrona but her and james were not voted as a cute couple they are not real life couple and i don’t like her because she was nominated as great actress her and james are not jalston they made it up and im james’s girlfriend not halston she is dating someone they will not be hanging out and i forbidden him so i wished they would five it up

• Secretadmirer said on December 20, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Halton is so ugly and she is cabrona but her and james were not voted as a cute couple they are not real life couple i don’t like her because she is jelous her and james are not jaslton they made it up and im james’s girlfriend not halston she is dating some one they will not be hanging out anymore i forbid it so i wished they would give it up

• Nameless said on December 20, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Halston and james are not danny and sandy they made that up and she was dated in 2012 but not anymore he only went out with her because he likes her im not big time rush fan im just a family to them and no one is going out with james but me alright big time rush fans are so cool and fun james is not allow to see halston anymore she found someone who is black

• Rachel miller said on March 20, 2014 at 5:45 pm

I am get a marry on James Maslow you can fight girl friend

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

What do you think of Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off?'

Loading ... Loading ...