Blog

14 Dec

Popstar! Talks to Peyton List, star of Jessie!

Popstar! got the chance to talk to Peyton List, who plays Emma Ross on Disney Channel’s Jessie. Peyton gave us all the deets on working with Debby Ryan, how she likes to wear her hair on her days off, and tons more! Peyton spills, “Debby took us to Disneyland, and we went glow in the dark mini-golfing. We’ve become so close, we’re like best friends!”

Watch the videos below to learn more about Peyton. And tune in to Disney Channel on Fridays to catch new episodes of Jessie!

Which video is your favorite? Do you watch Jessie?

Photo credit: Kyle Rover/StartraksPhoto.com

862 Comments

• Elijah Perry said on August 24, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Okay, you guys are not gonna believe this. I had a pretty cool dream 2 nights ago and the Olsen twins were in it. OMG! :o

• your name said on August 29, 2014 at 8:10 pm

ya right

• Elijah Perry said on September 4, 2014 at 4:19 pm

It was a dream. And I’m NOT lying. A dream is a dream. So shut up! >:-(

• Elijah Perry said on September 4, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Also, it gives me a pain that some people are acting butthurt just because they want to meet Peyton List. BTW, it’s not gonna happen. Peyton List is not known to come here. U mad, bros? >:D

• Peyton List said on September 7, 2014 at 7:12 pm

OMG IDC PEOPLE. ELIJAH AND JUAN ARE RIGHT! STOP ACTING SO BUTTHURT EVERY TIME I’M NOT ON THIS SITE! NOW STOP IT! >:(

• your name said on September 16, 2014 at 11:52 pm

I have to admit, butthurt is a new one to me, but thats fine by me. In fact, i might have to use that sometime soon, thanks! :)

• isaiah george said on September 16, 2014 at 11:58 pm

ok thats weird i put my name in the box where it was asked for but all it said was your name, just to make it clear, i am not the same person that said ya right about the other persons dream. they can dream whatever they want i dont care

• isaiah george said on September 17, 2014 at 12:00 am

but i am the guy who posted about using butthurt

• your name said on September 17, 2014 at 12:21 am

just read older comments, i know i am coming in late but here is my two cents. Nothing less than a personal relationship will get you to a girls heart, cheesy i know but true nonetheless. This comment page is not the place to find that kind of relationship so asking her to meet or go out with you is pointless. Sorry if i crushed some dreams or was to much of a downer.

• isaiah george said on September 17, 2014 at 12:24 am

that last one was me too, i gotta figure out what i am doing wrong

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

Which song would you request at a school dance?

Loading ... Loading ...