Here’s your chance to live the celebrity dream! Get the ultimate star treatment with the same gift bag that stars like Nick Cannon, Khalid, Meghan Trainor, Lucy Hale, and more received backstage at the Teen Choice Awards 2018!
We’re giving away TWO awesome Teen Choice Awards gift bags with different prizes inside to TWO LUCKY WINNERS!
Check out the swag:
GIFT BAG 1:
- BiGR Audio – The Quark is a Universal Portable Bluetooth® Speaker with a unique smart cube design made from wood which packs not just major fashion statement and extreme portability but also outstanding audio performance. https://www.bigraudio.com/collections/speakers/products/quark-possibly-the-worlds-smallest-bluetooth-speaker
- C’est Moi Beauty – C’est Moi was created with a powerful story of self-expression, education, and clean ingredients for young delicate skin – to help tweens and teens ages 8 to 16 begin their beauty journey with cleaner, healthier, safer skin choices. cestmoi.com
- Current Air– Current Air’s wide-ranging designs take contrasting elements to create a cohesive look under one brand, with absolute sartorial freedom. https://shopcurrentair.com
- Elizabeth – Custom T-shirts and accessories that make your SOUL! Happy www.jelizabethboutique.com
- Zenni Optical – The largest online eyewear retailer in US is offering celebrities one pair of Zenni UV+ Blue Blocking glasses and a VIP card for one-time unlimited spend on Zenni.com
- BT Swim– Combine your love for summertime in the pool with your love for sports! https://btswim.com/
- Cinderella’s Closet Co.- The first custom graphic T-shirt company in the MLM world- T-shirts with a purpose. https://www.cinderellascloset.shop/
- Curlee Girlee by Atara Twersky – Inspired by Atara’s young daughter and written for all little girls (and boys!) in an effort to ensure they love and embrace all their unique features, Curlee Girlee is a beautiful, funny and fun story with a valuable lesson — the go-to gift for anyone with a little girl in their life! curleegirlee.com
- Icelandic Glacial – Natural alkaline spring water from Iceland. icelandicglacial.com
- MALTESERS® – A UK favorite for 80+ years, MALTESERS® is now in the USA, featuring a crispy center and wrapped in smooth, mouth-watering chocolate-y delight. https://www.instagram.com/maltesers/
- Safe Swipe Cell Phone Glass Repair – Temporarily repairs cracked or damaged screens on all smart phones and tablets. SafeSwipeUSA.com
- SKIPPY® Peanut Butter – Made with real SKIPPY® peanut butter, SKIPPY® PB Bites Double Peanut Butter are portable, pop-able, bite-sized snacks packed with double the peanut buttery taste and include 5 grams of protein in each serving. peanutbutter.com
- TruFusion – With existing locations in Las Vegas and Miami, and coming soon to New York and Los Angeles, we welcome you to join the TruTribe for a fun and high-energy fitness studio experience. TruFusion.com
- Wraptures by JN – A Golden Gift Certificate for two complimentary orders of Personalized Confetti from Wraptures by JN. Elevate the aesthetics by bringing a unique addition to any event, occasion or theme with a wide selection of colors and styles. WrapturesbyJN.com
*NOTE: Items in photo subject to change based on availability- some colors and styles may vary. Courtesy of Backstage Creations www.backstagecreations.com
Enter by Following @popstarmagazine and tagging 3 friends on the post Below and comment Bag #1
GIFT BAG 2:
- Elements Watch Company – Watches with a charity twist- 100% style & 10% donated! elementswatches.com
- Hotel Palma Royale Bocas del Toro, Panama – Boutique hotel in Bocas Town offering Penthouse features of 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, with spacious living and wrap-around balcony with a Caribbean view. palmaroyale.com
- HyperX – HyperX is a leader in gaming accessories, headsets, keyboards, mice, mouse pads. https://www.hyperxgaming.com/us
- Chow Crown Game by Hasbro Gaming – The hilarious CHOW CROWN game puts a fun twist on viral food eating challenges: Place the spinning crown on your head and eat as many snacks as possible before the music stops to keep your crown! https://amzn.to/2KvTRvG
- Dear Evan Hansen: The Novel – From the creators of the Broadway hit show comes a groundbreaking novel — Dear Evan Hansen: The Novel, available October 2018. DearEvanHansenNovel.com (NOTE: Book contains some adult language and themes)
- 4Ever Magic Cosmetics – Our double-shade eyebrow gel and brush define your brows, and are certified vegan & cruelty-free, water-resistant, and smudge-free. 4evermagiccosmetics.com
- GiggyBites Bakery for Dogs – Summer-themed dog treat gift box featuring fresh baked oatmeal peanut butter dog treats with dog friendly icing. http://www.giggybites.com
- Halo Top Creamery – Finally, ice cream for just 280-360 calories per PINT that actually tastes great! https://halotop.com/
- Hasbro – You hold the key to your lock collection with LOCK STARS figures – the collectable lock accessory that’s full of surprises! – featuring a fun character with a key that unlocks a hidden surprise inside. https://lockstars.hasbro.com/en-us
- Hempz – Hempz Fresh Fusion Pink Pomelo & Himalayan Herbal Body Moisturizer. hempz.com
*NOTE: Items in photo subject to change based on availability- some colors and styles may vary. Courtesy of Backstage Creations. www.backstagecreations.com
Enter by Following @popstarmagazine and tagging 3 friends on the post Below and comment Bag #2
Wanna get your hands on these babies? Here’s how:
- Make sure you’re following @popstarmagazine on Instagram
- Check out our Instagram post on the giveaway
- Starting TODAY until Monday (August 13) 3PM, tag 3 friends in the comments section of the post
TWO (2) lucky winners will be randomly selected from the comments section on Monday (August 13), 3PM.
Each winner will receive one (1) Teen Choice Awards gift bag.
Promo ends August 13, 2018 3PM PST.
Be sure to watch the 2018 Teen Choice Awards airing live Sunday, August 12 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX!
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!
POPSTAR FOX TEEN CHOICE AWARD GIFTBAG SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Popstar Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law) who are at least 15 years old as of the date of their entry. Employees of Popstar Publishing, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees (“Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to enter or to win. If an entrant is deemed to be a minor under the laws of the jurisdiction of his or her residence (“Minor”), he or she must have his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter before entering the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes & Odds. Two (2) prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes”) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The first prize (“Prize #1”) consists of One (1) BiGR Audio Quark Micro Bluetooth Speaker($20) One (1) C’est Moi SkinCare ($130) One (1) Current Air Apparel ($45) One (1) J Elizabeth Shirt ($24) One (1) Zenni Optical Sunglasses ($75) One (1) BT Swim Pool Noodles ($37) One (1) Cinderella’s Closet Tshirt ($10) One (1) Curlee Girl Boook ($5) One (1) Icelandic Water ($1) One (1) Maltesers Candy ($1) One (1) Safe Swipe Cell phone ($5) One (1) Skippy Snack ($2) One (1) Trufusion shirt or hat ($8) One (1) WrapturesbyJN Confetti ($25) The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize #1 is [$388]. The second prize (“Prize #2”) consists of One (1) Elements Watches Watch ($38) Hotel Palm Royale Panama resort One Night Stay ($250) Hyper XGaming Headphone and Mouse Accessories ($100) Dear Evan Hansen Book ($2) 4EverMagic Cosmetics Brow kit ($16) Giggy Bites Dog Treats ($5) Halo Top Ice Cream Certificate ($6) Hasbro Lock Stars ($5) Hasbro Chow Crown Game ($25) Hempz Skincare ($23)The ARV for Prize #2 is [$470].Each prize winner may be referred to herein as a “Prize Winner” or collectively as the “Prize Winners”. Prize Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Each Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-substitutable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute each Prize with one of comparable or greater value at any time in its sole discretion. Each Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with each Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of each Prize Winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Each Prize is subject to the prize providers’ and event producer’s terms, limitations and restrictions.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Sweepstakes may be presented in multiple media platforms, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Sweepstakes. Opting in to receive communications, if offered, does not improve one’s chances of winning any prize.
- Winner Selection. Each potential Prize Winner will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries on or about August 13,2018 with a potential Prize Winner for Prize #1 being selected by the Sponsor first and a potential Prize Winner for Prize #2 being selected by the Sponsor second. If a verified winner is a Minor, the prize may be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s decision regarding the result of the drawing shall be final and binding. Each potential Prize Winner will be notified by email within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing and will be required to respond to the notification email within twenty-four (24) hours, verifying eligibility and providing required information including, without limitation, mailing address for delivery of the Prize. If such notification is undeliverable or no response is received from potential Prize Winner within twenty-four (24) hours of the date of notification or attempted notification, then such potential Prize Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential Prize Winner (or potential Prize Winner’s parent or legal guardian if the potential Prize Winner is considered a Minor in the legal jurisdiction in which he or she resides) may be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and (except where prohibited) Publicity Release Form and a completed IRS W-9 form within five (5) days of issuance. Potential Prize Winner’s failure to return all required forms in this five (5) day time period may result in the potential Prize Winner being disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner being selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize will be delivered within sixty (60) days of the completion of the Prize Winner determination/verification process via mail or other delivery service selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, Sponsor may decide, in its discretion, to award the Prize to an alternate eligible Entrant.
Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) granted to Sponsor to use the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, biographical information and statements for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes in any and all media and manner and by any and all means now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or limitation of any kind, and without the need to get any further consent.
- Release of Liability/General Conditions. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device) or for Entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and all such Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Sweepstakes Entities or social media platform in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities and social media platforms and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”), from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Releasees have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the use, by any Entrant, of the Sponsor’s website, and any claims made by any such Entrant that their publicity, privacy and/or other proprietary rights were violated by such Entrant’s use of the Sponsor’s website, (b) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s Entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes promotional materials, (d) acceptance, possession, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use a Prize (or any component thereof) (including any activity related thereto), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or other considerations, or for any other reasons beyond Sweepstakes Entities’ control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (g) mechanical, electronic, computer, network, human or other errors, including, without limitation, any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the allowing of access to the Sponsor’s website, and the determination and announcement of the Prize Winners, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of Entries (including, without limitation, the Entry information or any parts thereof), (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Sponsor’s website, the Sweepstakes entry page, or any telephone network, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail or delivery service utilized by any of the Releasees or by an Entrant, (i) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes entry page, the Sponsor’s website, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility or other problems, (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed or incomplete Entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Releasees and/or (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof).
Proof of submitting an Entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced Entries, and Entries in excess of the number stated above, will be disqualified. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor’s website (or any portion(s) thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or processing of Entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or the granting of a Prize or any component thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, and to the extent possible as determined by Sponsor, Sponsor will conduct random drawings (as detailed above) to select the Prize Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation and/or termination, and to award the Prize(s) (or any awardable portion(s) thereof) using the Prize Winner determination procedure outlined above. In the event that Sponsor determines that there are no eligible Entrants, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to not award any Prize (or any portion thereof). ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PAGE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account provided in the Sweepstakes Entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. A potential Prize Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential Prize Winner is the authorized user of the email account associated with the winning Entry and that all eligibility and other requirements are met.
- ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS PRIZING), THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ITS USE, OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEIR ENFORCEMENT, ARBITRABILITY OR INTERPRETATION, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, TO BE HELD IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES OR, IF THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE, THEN BY SELECTING AN ARBITRATOR FROM A LIST OF ARBITRATORS SUPPLIED BY JAMS (JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES). IF THE PARTIES STILL CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE APPOINTED BY JAMS. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE A CONFIDENTIAL PROCEEDING, CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ISSUE A WRITTEN OPINION STATING THE ESSENTIAL FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS UPON WHICH THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS BASED. THE PARTIES WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN PAYMENT OF THE ARBITRATOR’S FEES AND ARBITRATION EXPENSES AND ANY OTHER COSTS UNIQUE TO THE ARBITRATION HEARING (RECOGNIZING THAT EACH SIDE BEARS ITS OWN DEPOSITION, WITNESS, EXPERT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES TO THE SAME EXTENT AS IF THE MATTER WERE BEING HEARD IN COURT). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY REQUIRE THAT SUCH FEES BE BORNE IN SUCH OTHER MANNER AS THE ARBITRATOR DETERMINES IS REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE TO BE ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Governing Law. Each Entrant acknowledges that the internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of California and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes.
- Official Winners’ List/ Official Rules. For an Official Winners’ List (available after August 13th 2018), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Popstar Teen Choice Awards GiftBag Sweepstakes” (please specify Official Winners’ List or Official Rules), [4401 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90010]. All requests must be received by December 13th 2018). The Official Rules are also available during the Sweepstakes Period on the Sponsor’s website.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor at the address above.