Blog

15 May

Want to Become the Next Disney Star?

Do you love to act, sing and dance and think you have what it takes to become the next Disney Channel or Disney XD star? Now’s your chance to show off your mad skills! Disney is having an open casting call in Kansas City, MO, on Saturday, May 26!

Here’s the basic info:

If you are between the ages of 10 and 18 you are invited to come show your stuff for Disney’s casting directors. A monologue and application will be provided upon arrival and there is no fee to attend. But bring a parent, because all minors must be accompanied by a guardian!

The casting call will take place from 9am-3pm on 5/26/12 at the Kansas City Convention Center, 301 West 13th Street in Kansas City, MO. Head HERE for more info!

40 Comments

• kaitlyn dutrow september 30 said on March 1, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I realy wanna be a star on tv like on Jessie for ever that’s my dream I watch disny all the tim
    its no fair if your get the rong number and they get to it my family wants me to be a star I love
    Jessie I want to be on Jessie I like jess I don’t have a zip code I got to get one realy I do it ment to me

• jamartae said on July 13, 2014 at 3:05 pm

I know how it feels to get rejected from your dream since you were a baby I want to be the next big actress on Jessie to

• Neha devgon said on March 2, 2014 at 10:40 am

I always wanted to become a star I have been singing in the streets I followed my dreams it doesn’t matter if I won’t get at least I have a family I’m 12years old turning 13 in September 6 thank you for reading this.

• Meleia said on March 8, 2014 at 9:15 pm

I want to become the next Disney Channel star it has always been my dream to be a star on Disney Channel I am 11 years old and my mom said i have a beautiful voice and should be on Disney Channel i watch Disney Channel all the time it is the only show I watch and if i do become a Disney star i would love it and i am a Christian at New Johnsonville Tennessee and i live at Waverly Tennessee Dry Creek Road 4830.

• Gregory said on March 15, 2014 at 4:55 am

Gregory Steven Voldish I want be in Disney channel with you guy

• Maribel said on April 6, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I hope I can be a star

• angela said on May 1, 2014 at 11:56 pm

I want to be a singer that has always been my dream if this happens my life. would be like sucess

• Emily D. said on May 2, 2014 at 9:41 am

I’ve always dreamed in becoming popular. I really would love to know if you all would let me live my dream. Please? I would work my hardest. I’ve been told by so many people that I’m beautiful,smart, and deserves the best.

• \ said on May 7, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I love disney

• destine said on May 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I love disney

• cherise curd said on May 29, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I’ve always wanted to be come a Disney star but I live all the way in Sauk village and they never hold auditions here I love to sing and I know I can act and I have a perfect memory so remembering a script wont be hard for me.

Visit the Popshop

The Official Popstar Magazine Store

Go to Popshop

Poll

Who is your favorite up-and-coming artist?

Loading ... Loading ...