We know you all cannot wait until the release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, but how about winning tickets to the Los Angeles premiere? We’ve teamed up with Lionsgate to be a part of the #TickTock11 countdown! 75 websites in all will be giving you the chance to win TWO tickets to the star-studded Los Angeles premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, and we’re one of them! The premiere will take place on November 18. To enter to win, you must:
1) “Like” The Hunger Games Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/TheHungerGamesMovie.
2) Follow @popstarmagazine and @thehungergames on Twitter.
3) Mention @popstarmagazine & @thehungergames in a tweet with the following hashtags: #TickTock11 #PopstarCatchesFire.
You can enter as many times as you’d like thru 11:59 PM EST on September 26, 2013. Void where prohibited. One winner will be announced on September 30, 2013 at 10:00am PST. Winner is responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the premiere. For more information on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and further details on the contest itself, visit www.CatchingFireTickTock11.com. You can get more info on all of the #TickTock moments at www.thehungergamesexplorer.com/us/
Good luck! And be sure to pre-order your movie tickets starting on October 1st, 2013.
“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Premiere Ticket Giveaway”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Premiere Ticket Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 2:00:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 12, 2013 and ends 1:59:59 PM (ET) on September 26, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 1:59:59 PM (ET) on September 263, 2013.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at time of entry (the “Entrant(s)”). Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside will need to obtain permission from their parent/legal guardian in order to be declared the Winner (as such term is defined herein). Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Popstar! (“Sponsor”), Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, third party prize providers and third party fulfillment agencies, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Notification: There will be one (1) winner (the “Winner”) who will be randomly selected on or about September 26, 2013 from among all of the Eligible Entries received. Sponsor will make up to one (1) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following selection of the Winner to contact the potential Winner via Twitter. If the potential Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) or emailed, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits.
6. Winner Verification: Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified as a potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion, if time permits. Winner must sign (his/her parent/legal guardian must sign if Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into any Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that the Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prize. Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Winner may forfeit the Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
7. Prize (1): The one (1) Winner will receive: two (2) tickets to the “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere (the “Event’), which is currently scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, CA on or around September 30, 2013 (the “Prize”). NO travel, accommodations, meals or other provisions are included as part of the Prize. The tickets constitute the complete Prize.
The date for fulfillment of the Prize is subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Prize Terms: Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. If Winner is under the age of majority at time of prize fulfillment, the parent or legal guardian of such Winner must sign all required releases provided by Sponsor associated with acceptance of the Prize. Any minor in attendance of the Event must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian using one of the prize tickets. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential Winner is unable or unavailable to accept the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize are solely Winner’ responsibility. The approximate retail value of the prize is $25.00. The value of the Prize may be taxable to the Winner as income. Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Winner (as well as all other Entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or any potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
9. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize and/or Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on NextMovie.com and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (a) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry; (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize that are sent along with the Prize.