You came to the right place then!
We’ve heard all you guys telling us how much you looooovee Tokio Hotel, so of course we couldn’t ignore you! We have this amazing opportunity (thanks to Universal/Interscope Records!) to give away a pair of tickets to EACH of their tourdates! How cool is that?? Here are a list of their tourdates!
24 Oct 2008-House Of Blues Orlando, Florida
26 Oct 2008-Tabernacle Atlanta, Georgia
27 Oct 2008-Newport Music Hall Columbus, Ohio
29 Oct 2008-The Electric Factory Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
30 Oct 2008-Roseland Ballroom New York, New York
So, here’s what you gotta do for YOUR chance to win:
You have until Monday, October 20th at 2pm ET to respond to this blog WITH THE DATE/CITY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING and a short explanation of why YOU love Tokio Hotel and why you’re their biggest fan! (Full official rules are listed at the end of this blog)
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND ANY OF THE TOUR DATES LISTED ABOVE!
And just to get a taste of the rock ‘n’ roll amazingness you are in for, here’s the awesome video for their song “Monsoon”!
And don’t forget that Tokio Hotel’s full-length English-language debut album Scream is in stores now!
Good luck to all who enter!
Orlando – Beatriz
Atlanta – Anastasia
Columbus – Blair
Philadelphia – Irina
NYC – Maritza
POPSTAR! TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT TICKETS CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING WITH ENTRY.1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Popstar! Tokio Hotel Concert Tickets Contest (“Contest”) is Leisure Publishing, L.L.C., dba Popstar!, 7598 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819.
2. CONTESTANT ELIGIBILITY:
Popstar! is seeking submission by members of the general public, between the ages of 6 and 18.Contestants may be required to have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter as described below. Employees, agents or officers of Leisure Publishing, L.L.C., dba Popstar! or of any entity involved in the development, judging, production, implementation and distribution of the Contest, including any advertising or promotion agency, supplier of prizes for the Contest, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of any such entity or any other entity directly associated with the Contest (collectively the “Contest Entities”) or any member of the immediate family of and/or person living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest.
â€¨From 5:00PM ET Friday, October 17th, 2008 through 2:00PM Monday, October 20th, 2008 (“Term”), Popstar! Magazine (“Magazine”) will promote, by means of a blog posting online the opportunity to win the Grand Prizes as detailed below. All times and days in these Official Rules (“Rules”) are Eastern Standard Time. All information being collected hereunder is to be solely used in the administration of the Contest.â€¨â€¨3. ENTRIES: Those wishing to enter the Contest must:
i. be registered at popstaronline.com and post a comment at popstaronline.com under the blog entitled “WIN TOKIO HOTEL TICKETS HERE!”
Only one entry per person. If multiple entries are received, only your first entry submitted will qualify for the Contest. All subsequent entries will be disqualified. By submitting your entry to the Contest, you are declaring that the entry represents your own work and does not violate the rights associated with any third party. You agree to hold Popstar! harmless against any and all claims by third parties. Submissions will be disqualified if they violate copyright or are determined to be offensive, libelous, threatening or defamatory. You must possess full rights to the material that you are including in your submission. Entries and submitted material become the property ofPopstar! when submitted and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. JUDGING CRITERIA: All entries will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of thePopstar! editors, who will judge the entries.
5. LIMITATIONS: All entries must be submitted, as outlined in Section 3 above, by Monday, October 20th, at 2:00PM EST. Limit one entry per person, per household. Open only to persons between the ages of six (6) and eighteen (18) years of age during the Term who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, its territories, or Canada (“Territory”). Entities are not responsible for technical malfunctions of the network and or transmission line, hardware and or software, uploading errors or inaccurate, incomplete, lost, mutilated, tampered with, altered, misdirected or late entries. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize winner (“Winner”) of the Contest will each receive two (2) tickets to the Tokio Hotel concert of their choice. PRIZE SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY FLIGHT, HOTEL OR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS OR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. Approximate retail value: $100. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
7. WINNERS: will be notified by e-mail at or close to 2pm, Monday, October 20th, 2008. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. All responsibilities of the Winner under the Rules will be assumed by parent/legal guardian (“Parent”). Disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize may result from any of the following:  the return of any notification as undeliverable;  failure of a potential Winner to reply by 12:00PM Tuesday, October 21st, 2008;  potential Winner’s inability to attend and  any other non-compliance with the Rules. If a potential Winner forfeits the prize, it will be awarded to an alternate. For name of Winner (after October 20th, 2008) and/or Rules (before 2:00PM ET October 20th, 2008) write firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CONDITIONS: Each entrant by entering this Contest agrees that:  he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and Popstar!’s decisions;  the submission becomes solely Popstar!’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned, so no phone calls should be made by entrant to Popstar!‘s offices to ascertain receipt;  none of the Contest Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize or participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto;  Winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use Winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law;  in the event unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Popstar!‘s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Popstar! has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select a Winner from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the Winner;  any portion of the prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited and  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright 2008 by Leisure Publishing, L.L.C.