1. A lot of our readers have just begun wearing makeup – any advice for beginners?
Less is more. We look back at pictures when we first started to wear make-up, and we were so young covering our natural, youthful beauty! Trust us, you’ll regret it looking back at old pictures, asking yourself why you wore so much make up!
2. What’s your go-to, day-to-day look?
I go to my half up/half down hairstyle, an oversized crew neck sweatshirt, some leggings and my pink uggs! -Gabi
I go to my long lose waves (super easy to do with a curling iron in the morning), mascara, t-shirt, and leggings “look” – Niki
3. What does your skincare routine consist of? How can girls who don’t have a routine, start one?
Mine consists of a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. If you don’t have a routine, I suggest doing some research to find out what products are best for your skin. – Gabi
Mine is super easy! I just keep my clarisonic and a cleanser in the shower so that when I wash my hair and body, I’m also reminded to wash my face, and so that my pores completely open up. When hot water is applied to your face, and you’re in a hot/damp environment, your pores open up, making the cleanse more thorough, cleaning your pores out better. – Niki
4. What are some must-have products that every girl needs in her makeup bag?
Mascara! – Niki
5. How would you describe your personal style? What are your favorite stores to shop at?
Mine is definitely more girly than Niki. I love light pink, lavenders, lace, pearls, with a touch of the 50’s. My favorite stores are vintage/antique shops where I can find the cutest and girliest pieces of clothing that can’t be found at another store. – Gabi
My style is definitely more trendy with a hipster/urban vibe. I love trying whatever’s in style, and I’m not scared to take fashion risks. I wear that piece of clothing you walk by in Forever 21 and ask to yourself, “I wonder who would wear that?” My favorite stores are Free people and Urban Outfitters! – Niki
6. What’s the most-played song on your iTunes right now?
Confident- Demi Lovato (we both are obsessed)
7. Do you guys have any current obsessions? (Ex: books/movies/tv shows)
Scream Queens and Halloween movies!
8. What’s the best way for fans to get your attention on Twitter?
“Post pictures of Lily (our dog I am so obsessed with)”- Gabi
“Just post a random tweet. I see a lot of similar things in my mentions, so when someone posts something really funny and random, I have to retweet, favorite, or reply…Sometimes even follow!” – Niki
9. So many people subscribe watch your videos everyday – are there any YouTubers that YOU watch videos of everyday?
We watch all our friends’ videos on YouTube! From Alisha, to Mia, to Eva.. it’s always so fun to catch up on their lives through a video and be like “that’s such a good idea!”
10. What kind of advice would you give to someone who wants to start putting themselves out there and post YouTube videos?
We both advise the key to putting yourself out in the world of YouTube is to be different, and be yourself.